Men's shirt jac made with soft FR canvas.
This men's shirt jac helps you stay safe on the job without compromising on comfort. The flame-resistant canvas is thick and durable, and it's lined with soft cotton-blend twill for extra warmth. This versatile layer works well through cooler temperatures as an outer layer. It has an original cut that fits easily over a sweatshirt or hoodie.
- 8.5-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR canvas
- 7-ounce, 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon FR twill lining
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left pocket; NFPA 2112/CAT 3 label sewn on sleeve placket
- Spread collar with snap front; Antique-finish metal snaps
- Adjustable two-snap cuffs with extended plackets
- Two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements